Who is Eligible for Pechanga Tribal TANF?
In order to be eligible for the Pechanga Tribal TANF program, you must meet the following criteria;
- Enrolled Pechanga Tribal Members, members of federally recognized tribes, AI/AN members of the California Judgment Roll, their families and descendants who reside on the Pechanga Indian Reservation.
- All enrolled Pechanga Tribal Members and their families who reside in the off reservation areas of Orange County and Riverside County
- One member of the household must be able to provide proof of membership with a federally recognized tribe through enrollment or lineal descendant from the California Judgement rolls.
- You must have a minor dependent child in the home.
- Be the guardian/relative caretaker of a minor child (ren) under 18 years of age.
- Individuals expecting a child, are eligible in their third trimester of pregnancy.
- Must meet financial eligibility guidelines.
- Must meet all other Pechanga Tribal TANF eligibility requirements.
Specific services and referrals provided will be determined on an individual case basis based upon the specific and unique needs of each family. They may include; participation in work activities, education or training, job search assistance, child care, transportation, parenting skills classes and activities, Youth prevention services and education activities, and domestic violence services.
Instructions for completing the application are provided. It is important to answer every question. If you need help filling out the application, contact the Pechanga Tribal TANF office.
If you would like more information about the Program or have questions please contact us at:
Pechanga Tribal TANF Program
48460 Pechanga road
Temecula CA 92592