All American Indian students and families who meet Pechanga TANF eligibility guidelines for either being an at-risk household, relative caregiver, or assistance eligible family. Participants must reside on the Pechanga Indian Reservation or in Orange County, CA.
- PTTP Program Intake & Enrollment forms completed in office only.
- PTTP Prevention Application completion required.
All students participating in our program must register annually with the Pechanga Tribal TANF department. There is a registration packet that must be completed by the student’s parent or legal guardian before they can parctipate in our activities and events.
FIELDTRIPS AND OFF SITE ACTIVITIES:
In addition to hosting our own activities and events, the Pechanga Tribal TANF department, collaborates with a variety of Pechanga governmental departments and outside Native Nations and agencies to implement events and activities aimed at servicing American Indian youth.
For department fieldtrips and activities hosted with other agencies, additional registration forms and fieldtrip permission slips maybe required. For all off site fieldtrips and activities, Pechanga TANF regularly provides transportation and chaperones students during these activities. All participants are required to follow the student code of conduct at all time.
LEARNING RESOURCE CENTER AND FIELD TRIP RULES
Students participating in activities provided by the Pechanga Tribal TANF department, regardless of the location of the activity, are required to adhere to the following rules,
- Conduct oneself in a courteous and respectful manner at all times, bad attitudes and inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- Do not use any profanity or name-calling.
- Remain in the presence of adult supervision at all times.
- All students are expected to dress appropriately.
- Follow the directions and instructions of staff and chaperones without fail.
THE FOLLOWING OFFENSES WILL BE REGARDED WITH ZERO TOLERANCE:
- Bullying will not be tolerated.
- Violence and/or possession of weapons are prohibited.
- Possessing or being under the influence of drugs or alcohol during activities will be cause for suspension and dismissal from activities.
- Smoking or using other tobacco products is prohibited, regardless of age.
- PTTP is a drug and alcohol free program and employs a Zero Tolerance Policy at all times.