In order to be eligible for the Pechanga Tribal TANF program, you must meet the following criteria;
- One member of the household must be able to provide proof of membership with a federally recognized tribe through enrollment or lineal descendant from the California Judgement rolls.
- You must have a minor dependent child in the home.
- Be the guardian/relative caretaker of a minor child (ren) under 18 years of age.
- Individuals expecting a child, are eligible in their third trimester of pregnancy.
- Reside on the Pechanga Indian Reservation or within Orange County.
- Must meet financial eligibility guidelines.
- Must meet all other Pechanga Tribal TANF eligibility requirements.
Specific services and referrals provided will be determined on an individual case basis based upon the specific and unique needs of each family. They may include; participation in work activities, education or training, job search assistance, child care, transportation, parenting skills classes and activities, Youth prevention services and education activities, and domestic violence services.
Instructions for completing the application are provided. It is important to answer every question. If you need help filling out the application, contact the Pechanga Tribal TANF office.
If you would like more information about the Program or have questions please contact us at:
Pechanga Tribal TANF Program
48460 Pechanga road
Temecula CA 92592