The Pechanga Tribal Council is responsible for upholding the Pechanga Constitution, bylaws and ordinances. The seven elected members are charged with setting tribal policies, administering government programs and executing the will of the General Council.
Please click on a name to read an elected member's bio.
- Mark A. Macarro — Tribal Chairman
- Catalina Chacon — Councilwoman
- Corrina Garbani Sanchez — Councilwoman
- Andrew Masiel, Sr. — Councilman
- Robert "RJ" Munoa — Councilman
- Russell "Butch" Murphy — Councilman
- Benjamin "Ben" Vasquez — Councilman